Lets take a closer look and get the truth behind this fairly new company.
Ad My Dream provides a corporate address in Hong Kong on their website.
Ad My Dream Review
Two Directors are listed, Xing Yang and Chelsea Anne Jonch. Allegedly, these 2 people are tied to AMD AD Dreams LTD, the sole shareholder of Ad My Dream.
No other information is provided on either Yang or Jonch, nor is there any third-party information offered.
Someone by the name of Chelsea Anne Jonch did register a company earlier this year in the UK, through a personal address in Belize. Whether this is the same person as Ad My Dream’s Chelsea Anne Jonch is uncertain.
The Hong Kong address provided by Ad My Dream, in fact, belongs to Offshore Company Corp, who sell “offshore company formation & licensing”.
Ad My Dream does not seem to have any physical presence in Hong Kong.
This, joined with the absence of information about its Directors, suggests Xing Yang and Chelsea Anne Jonch undoubtedly don’t even exist.
Alexa currently estimates that Germany (48%) and Austria (16%) are the biggest sources of traffic to the Ad My Dream website. It’s more likely that whoever is running Ad My Dream is based out of Europe.
This is reinforced by the fact that certain parts of the purportedly English version of the Ad My Dream compensation plan are still in German.
And again, if an MLM company is not willingly truthful about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about handing over any money.
Ad My Dream Product Line
Ad My Dream has no retailable products or services whatsoever, with members only capable of marketing Ad My Dream affiliate membership itself.
When signed up, Ad My Dream members can buy matrix spots to participate in the opportunity.
Together with each spot purchase are ad credits, which can be used to display advertising on the Ad My Dream website.
Ad My Dream Compensation Plan
AMD members buy $5.00 2×15 matrix spots. Commissions are paid as others are recruited who do the same.
The 2×15 matrix puts an Ad My Dream member at the top of a matrix, with 2 spots directly underneath them.
These 2 spots form the initial level of the matrix. The 2nd level of the matrix is created by dividing each of the 2 spots into another 2 spots each (4 spots).
Succeeding levels of the matrix are created in the same manner (up to 15 levels), with a whole 2×15 matrix holding 65,534 spots.
Spots in the matrix are filled through spot purchases of direct and indirectly recruited AMD members.
A 10 cent commission is paid as spots are bought and filled across the first 14 levels of an Ad My Dream member’s matrix. 15 cents is paid on the 15th level.
An AMD member must unlock each matrix level to earn on it.
How many matrix levels an AMD member can earn on is determined by how many matrix spots they themselves have bought:
- purchase 1 matrix spot to earn on level 1
- purchase 2 matrix spots to earn on level 2
- purchase 4 matrix spots to earn on level 3
- purchase 8 matrix spots to earn on level 4
- purchase 16 matrix spots to earn on level 5
- purchase 32 matrix spots to earn on level 6
- purchase 64 spots to earn on level 7
- purchase 128 matrix spots to earn on level 8
- purchase 256 matrix spots to earn on level 9
- purchase 384 matrix spots to earn on level 10
- purchase 512 matrix spots to earn on level 11
- purchase 640 matrix spots to earn on level 12
- purchase 768 matrix spots to earn on level 13
- purchase 896 matrix spots to earn on level 14
- purchase 1024 matrix spots to earn on level 15
A 10% direct referral commission is paid on each $5.00 matrix spot purchase made by a personally recruited member.
A 100% matching bonus is paid on matrix commission earnings by personally recruited members.
Take Note: The earning member and their personally recruited member must have unlocked level 2 of the matrix.
The Matching Bonus is only paid on matrix levels both the earning member and the personally recruited member have unlocked.
The Infinity Bonus replaces matrix commissions for Ad My Dream members who meet the following requirement standards:
- produce $10,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 1% Infinity Bonus
- produce $50,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 2% Infinity Bonus
- produce $100,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 3% Infinity Bonus
- produce $500,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 4% Infinity Bonus
- produce $1,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 5% Infinity Bonus
- produce $2,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 6% Infinity Bonus
- produce $5,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 7% Infinity Bonus
- produce $10,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 8% Infinity Bonus
- produce $50,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 9% Infinity Bonus
- produce $100,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 10% Infinity Bonus
The Infinity Bonus is paid on an Ad My Dream member’s entire matrix volume down an endless number of levels.
Weekly Bonus Pools
Ad My Dream seems to have 2 Weekly Bonus pools accessible, each offering a share of 0.5% of matrix spot purchases.
How a member qualifies for a share or shares in the pools seems to be tied to member recruitment, but isn’t really clear in the Ad My Dream compensation plan documentation.
AMD affiliate membership is free, but members must purchase $5.00 matrix spots if they wish to partake in the opportunity.
The Ad My Dream website disguises the opportunity as something to do with crowdfunding. They say:
“The world’s first advertising crowdfunding. The new generation of crowdfunding gives you the opportunity to use one of the world’s largest advertising networks to make your private or social crowdfunding project a success. Take advantage of the opportunity to be part of the company from the very beginning, to build a long-term and serious income. This is possible both actively and passively.”
The truth though is that Ad My Dream is just pyramid recruitment, with completely nothing to do with crowd funding of any kind.
An AMD member signs up and purchases $5.00 matrix spots. They get paid when other Ad My Dream members do the same.
Ad My Dreams – Hot MLM Conclusion
The required spot purchase requirements to unlock matrix levels mean these members could be directly or indirectly recruited, though commissions are still dependent on someone recruiting new Ad My Dream members.
Without this recruitment and a constant addition of new funds through the bottom of the company-wide Ad My Dream matrix, the scheme will ultimately collapse.
On the administrator side, Ad My Dream will be preloaded with one or more spots. These spots sit at the top of the Ad My Dream company-wide matrix, guaranteeing that they fill first.
This pockets the Ad My Dream the biggest amount of commissions, on top of losses sustained by members who don’t earn enough to cover spot purchases when Ad My Dream collapses.
From crowdfunding misdirection to the offshore company registration bogus Director information, Ad My Dream seems to have been set up as a calculated scam from the very start.
Ad My Dream’s advertised launch is “at the end of January 2017”. Sign up and lose your money today.